Sprint 79 Release notes
- Multiple Cash Drawers We’ve added a new functionality to allow a store to define and use multiple cash drawers. This new functionality includes:
- New Account Settings screen for managing defined cash drawers.
- One default called “Main Cash Drawer” is provided and assigned to all previously processed payment entries.
- Automated tracking of cash drawer assignment by workstation to ensure that one is selected for the workstation prior to allowing payments or deposits to be processed.
- Permission control to restrict who can close a cash reconciliation while allowing others to submit values only.
- Extensive rework of the Cash Reconciliation to segregate payment & deposit entries by cash drawer. Actual values are now entered by cash drawer so that each can be reconciled individually. Included a view by payment method to provide totals by cash drawer for each payment method and the ability to print the cash reconciliations.
IMPROVEMENTS, UPDATES AND FIXES:
- Bug fix – We made a correction to the Customer order profitability feature to ensure that the profitability of a CO is not recalculated after the CO has been closed.
- Accounting integration bug fix – We’ve corrected the date issue for stocked-in units when there is a mismatch between the user workstation timezone and the timezone of the store.
- Accounting integration update – Units created by stocked in trades are being assigned the Default Unit Category. We’ve made a correction to ensure that the GL used for the trade-in on the deal always uses the same Inventory GL account that is assigned to the Default Unit Category.