Sprint 75 Release notes
- We’ve introduced the Account type feature. It gives the users a way to assign an “Account Type” to both customers and vendors in order to enable:
- Grid searches for these entities to be filtered and/or sorted by this account type
- Tax exemptions to be controlled by this account type so that it does not have to be maintained on each individual customer/vendor record
- The Deal specific tax rate feature has been added to give the user the ability to select a different applicable tax for each unit or trade-in.
- Introduced an optional Trade-in Tax Limit so the sales tax credit for trade-ins needs not to exceed the sales tax for the units being sold.
- Added the Tax Reporting feature in grid search to provide a breakdown of the sales taxes by individual tax rate.
OTHER IMPROVEMENTS, UPDATES & BUGS FIXES:
- Bug fix – ACV not always being saved on the trade-in
- Bug fix – Deal salesperson not always appearing in search results
- Bug fix – Display issues for service job types in the accounting integration screen
- Bug fix – Corrected rideaway pricing calculations
- Bug fix – Corrected issue with journal entry generated for the resolve oversold action on part records